As a member of BearPlex, you will work in an agile development environment. We have a great team culture focused on working and having fun together and value the diversity each person brings to the team. We believe in growing individuals along with delivering results. You will have complete end-to-end ownership of an entire feature or area of the Service. This includes working closely with Development and Product Management on feature design, ensuring the testability and quality of code, writing automation to more efficiently validate our features, strategizing and executing end-to-end integration testing across your related areas, developing new testing strategies as required, and working with service telemetry data to assure the health of our features.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- 3+ Years of Previous working experience as a QA Engineer.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in automation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as JMeter, Selenium, TestComplete, Katalon Studio etc.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
Fill In The Application, We'll Take Care Of The Rest!